Mighty Tripod Productions Presents Casting Director Paul Weber CSA
SATURDAY, AUGUST 10, 2013 – 11:00am-5pm (adults 18 and older)
SUNDAY, AUGUST 11, 2013 – 11am-5pm (youth actors 10-17)
Space Is Limited!
All actors who would like to participate, please contact Angela DiMarco @ firstname.lastname@example.org or
call (206) 250-3970. Location of Workshop: Eclectic Theater 1214 10th Ave. Seattle, Wa. 98122
Scenes will be filmed by Mighty Tripod Productions and sent via private YouTube link for student review.
Casting Director Paul Weber CSA presents
THE ART OF THE AUDITION
THE BUSINESS OF THE ART
Paul Weber, one of Hollywood’s most respected casting directors has
developed a dynamic, practical and highly effective intensive program
that demystifies the audition process and gives the actor the skill and
confidence needed to create a memorable audition experience.
THE ART OF THE AUDITION, THE BUSINESS OF THE ART offers actors
of every level the winning tools that will help you achieve success in
the audition room.
The first half of the workshop, Mr. Weber reveals:
• The Casting Perspective – What Casting professionals expect from Actors.
What key elements are they looking for?
• Why Certain Actors Succeed – Mr. Weber talks about the actors he’s worked
with and what makes them successful, including Johnny Depp, Ryan
Reynolds, Dakota Fanning, and Reese Witherspoon.
• What You MUST Do Right Now – Jumpstart your career with these valuable
tips for self-branding and marketing.
• Don’t psych yourself out before you even get in the room! Essential
techniques that will empower you to stop thinking of yourself as “the victim”
in the Audition Room and let the “winning performer” take the stage!
• Indispensable advise on how to handle Rejection, and how to turn Anxiety and
Nervousness into Excitement motivated by the joy of doing what you love to do!
• The Laws of Attraction: What you can do now to make your talent more
desirable and marketable to an agent, manager or casting director and why.
• The Headshots & Resumes that get noticed today – The very latest on these
crucial tools – and how the digital revolution is transforming the Audition
The second half of the workshop focuses on the actual Audition and involves actors
in the process using scene work to experience and illustrate new techniques. Mr.
• The Anatomy of the Audition – What actually happens?
• How to make the Boldest, most Effective Choices in The Room.
• The Importance of Listening, Cold Reading Technique, and Script Analysis.
• How to Deliver Your Best Read The First Time.
• Why Actors Fail – Common and avoidable mistakes that take Actors out
of the picture immediately.
SPACE IS LIMITED! REGISTER NOW!
TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT PAUL WEBER PLEASE CHECK OUT HIS WEBSITE AT PAULWEBERCASTING.COM
Ever have someone ask you “Is everything in your life a joke?”
Well this show should be called “Everything in my joke is a life!”
Life has moments that shape us! Moments that break us… and even moments that redefine our entire lives!
Ricky Gervais, a story about how one man, (not) against all odds, has had every moment in life turn out to be one, big, joke!
Cast: A very handsome version of Ricky Gervais
Show length: 60min
Warnings: Mature Language
This performance is not accessible for non-English speakers
A one man show hosted by Ed Hill.
Presented by Eclectic Theater.
Powered by Shunpike.
More info and tickets at http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/419528!
Saturday, August 10 at 10:30pm
We’re the latest improv troupe from Seattle! Come check us out!
Andrea Moro, Jodie Nathan, Rebecca Plett, Sarah Sheller, Tim Harahan, & Joshua Mule